The term ‘The Wagyu Factory’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [https://thewagyufactory.com.au/]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
The Wagyu Factory generally does not object to links to The Wagyu Factory web sites from third party sites. However, there are certain conditions that must be followed:
- You may not use any of The Wagyu Factory names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in or with your links, except that you may link to an The Wagyu Factory site using the plain text name of that site or the plain text name of The Wagyu Factory
- Do not present the link to The Wagyu Factory ‘s site in any way that suggests The Wagyu Factory has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your site. Do not use any of The Wagyu Factory ‘s names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other commercial manner without the prior express written permission for a particular use from The Wagyu Factory.
- We ask that you link only to the homepage of this site (https://www.thewagyufactory.com.au/). Please do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining or framing).
- Do not use any of The Wagyu Factory names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademark or service parks, or any other words or codes identifying The Wagyu Factory’s web sites in any “meta tag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without The Wagyu Factory’s express written permission for a particular use. The Wagyu Factory’s reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
|Owner||Jenuine Foods Global Pty. Ltd. T/A Wagyu-ya Life|
|Updated||1 Dec 2017|